来源：世纪文学网 时间： 2019-09-23
Ⅰ Party A ___________wishes to engage the service of Party B______________ as______________. The two parties, in a spirit of friendly cooperation, agree to sign this contract and pledge to fulfill conscientiously all the obligations stipulated in it.
ⅡThe period of service will be from the______day of______,20__ to the ______day of______,20__
Ⅲ The duties of Party B (see attached pages)
Ⅳ Party B's monthly salary will be ￥_______ yuan RMB,__ % of which can be converted into foreign currency monthly.
Ⅴ Party A's Obligations
1. Party A shall introduce to Party B the laws, decrees and relevant regulations enacted by the Chinese government, the Party A' work system and regulations concerning administration of foreign experts.
2. Party A shall conduct direction, supervision and evaluation of Party B's work.
3. Party A shall provide Party B with necessary working and living conditions.
4. Party A shall provide co-workers.
5. Party A shall pay Party B's salary regularly by the month.
Ⅵ Party B's obligations
1. Party B shall observe the laws, decrees and relevant regulations enacted by the Chinese government and shall not interfere in China's internal affairs.
2. Part中医治疗癫痫好不好y B shall observe Party A's work system and regulations concerning administration of foreign experts and shall accept Party A's arrangement, direction, supervision and evaluation in regard to his/her work. Without Party A's consent, Party B shall not render service elsewhere or hold concurrently any post unrelated to the work agreed on with Party A.
3. Party B shall complete the tasks agreed on schedule and guarantee the quality of work.
4. Party B shall respect China's religious policy, and shall not conduct religious activities incompatible with the status of an expert.
5. Party B shall respect the Chinese people's moral standards and customs.
Ⅶ Revision, Cancellation and Termination of the Contract
1. Both parties should abide by the contract and should refrain from revising, canceling, or terminating the contract without mutual consent.
2. The contract can be revised, canceled, or terminated with mutual consent. Before both parties have reached an agreement, the contract should be strictly observed.
3. Party A has the right to cancel the contract with a written notice to Party B under the following conditions;
(1) Party B does not fulfill the contract or does not fulfill the contract obligations according to呼和浩特权威癫痫病医院 the terms stipulated, and has failed to amend after Party A has pointed it out.
(2) According to the doctor's diagnosis, Party B cannot resume normal work after a continued 30 day sick leave.
4. Party B has the right to cancel the contract with a written notice to party A under the following conditions:
(1) Party A has not provided Party B with necessary working and living conditions as stipulated in the contract.
(2) Party A has not paid Party B as scheduled.
Ⅷ Breach Penalty
When either of the two parties fails to fulfill the contract or fails to fulfill the contract obligations according to the terms stipulated, that is, breaks the contract, it must pay a breach penalty of US$500 to 2,000 (or the equivalent in RMB).
If Party B asks to cancel the contract due to events beyond control, it should produce certifications by the department concerned, obtain Party A's consent, and pay its own return expenses; If Party B cancels the contract without valid reason, it should pay its own return expenses and pay breach penalty to Party A. If Party A asks to cancel the contract due to events beyond control, with the consent of Party B, it should pay Party B's return expenses; if Party A cancels the contract without valid reason, it 哪家医院敢包治癫痫病should pay Party B's return expenses and pay a breach penalty to Party B.
Ⅸ The appendix of this contract is an inseparable part of the contract and has equal effect
Ⅹ This contract takes effect on the date signed by both parties and will automatically expire when the contract ends. If either of the two parties asks for a new contract, it should forward its request to another party 90 days prior to the expiration of the contract, and sign the new contract with mutual consent. Party B shall bear all expenses incurred when staying on after the contract expires.
The two parties shall consult with each other and mediate any disputes which may arise about the contract. If all attempts fail, the two parties can appeal to the organization of arbitration for foreign experts affairs in the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and ask for a final arbitration.
This Contract is signed at_____________ , in duplicate, this_____ day of _______,20__, in the Chinese and _______ languages ,both texts being equally authentic.
Party A &n济南治疗癫痫的好医院bsp; Party B
甲方 : 乙方: 甲、乙双方依据《中华人民共和国合同法》之相关规定，就甲方聘用乙方一事达成协议内容如下，并订立本合同，以兹双方共同信守。一、聘用岗位。
Ⅰ Party A ___________wishes to engage the service of Party B______________ as______________. The two parties, in a spirit of friendly cooperation, agree to sign this contract and pledge to fulfill conscientiously all...
员工正式聘用合同书订立合同书人：甲方： 乙方：姓名甲方聘用乙方为正式员工，双方经过平等协商，彼此同意约定下述条款以共同遵守。第一条 乙方的考勤与管理悉按甲方有关人事管理制度办理。
公司（以下简称甲方），现聘用 （以下简称乙方）为甲方劳动合同制职工，甲、乙双方本着自愿、平等的原则，经协商一致，特签订本合同，以便共同遵守。 第一条 合同期限 合同期限为 年，从 年 月 日至 年 月 日止。
Copyright © 世纪文学网 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号